PUBG Mobile India downloads, release dates and update reports for months now. Krafton, the owner of PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND, also known as PUBG, announced the launch of PUBG Mobile India in November. PUBG Mobile arrives in India with gameplay relaunches and other improvements. The game would also have been released without the support of the Chinese investor Tencent Games, which caused PUBG to be banned in India.
PUBG Mobile India Downloads
There is no download link for PUBG Mobile India has been seen yet. The game is still not available on the smartphone app marketplace: Google Play Store and App Store. However, you can play the global version of PUBG Mobile in India. DNA reported, citing the government, that access to the global version of the game is “not illegal” in the country. This way, local gamers can download the PUBG Mobile APKs available from the internet to their device and play the game in India.
PUBG Mobile India Release Date
Although Krafton has announced the launch of PUBG Mobile India, a release date has yet to be confirmed. PUBG Mobile India’s official website, as well as its social media accounts, continues to display the “Coming Soon” tag. Playing sports is required to obtain permission from the Indian government, which is not very good. First, the game did not receive government approval, despite the fact that it was registered as an Indian subsidiary of the PUBG Corporation and severed all its ties with China.
PUBG Mobile update
While there are no updates for PUBG Mobile India yet, the global version receives new fixes regularly. The company recently released a global update for PUBG Mobile version 1.3, which includes a Kakarin map and a new sniper rifle. Players also include a new Hundred Strikes mode, Trick of the Clowns gameplay, Metro Royale: Uncover (new chapter), 7.62mm Mosin-Nagant sniper rifle, and a new motor glider. PUBG Mobile Update is available for download (via Google Play Store, Apple App Store) to users worldwide (except India). Players can click the link here and follow the instructions to update the game to the latest version, or visit the TapTap app (a mobile gaming sharing community) –> PUBG Mobile in the search tab –> pick the relevant option and then tap on the download button, per SportsKeeda.
Who made PUBG Mobile India?
PUBG was developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Krafton Inc. While the company released the game for PC, it was the Chinese company Tencent Games that introduced PUBG for mobile phones. Following the India ban, Krafton removed Tencent and took over responsibility for publishing PUBG Mobile in India. The company was really trying to find Indian investors to lift the ban before announcing a new game, PUBG Mobile India, specifically designed for the Indian market in November. The game is said to provide a safe and healthy gaming environment, with a screen time measurement tool, green bump instead of red, and fully clothed avatars.
PUBG on PC: how to play PUBG on laptop/ desktop
The PUBG ban in India only applies to the mobile version of the game. You can still play it on your Windows laptop / PC, Mac, or console. The PC / console version of the game has never been banned in the country, which may be due to the fact that Tencent was not included. The game was developed and published by PUBG Corporation, which was owned by Crafton.
How to play PUBG on PC/ laptop
- Download and install Steam on your device. While Steam is available for Mac users as well, you can only play PUBG on Windows laptop/ PC.
- Launch Steam and login with your ID. If you don’t have a Steam account, click on create a new account
- After the login, click on the ‘Add a game’ option from the bottom left corner of the screen
- You’ll be redirected to Steam Browser. Use its search tool to look for PUBG
- Select PlayerUnknown’s Battleground game –> Hit ‘Add to cart’ –> and pay Rs 999
- Once the game is purchased, you can play PUBG on PC
The system requirement to play PUBG on PC includes 64-bit Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 OS, Intel Core i5 processor, at least 8GB RAM, 30GB available storage, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or above GPU, and active internet connection.
How to play PUBG on PC for free
Looking to play PUBG on PC for free, download the lite option. The PUBG Lite comes with scaled-down graphics and can run on low-end Windows laptop/ desktop as well. The game’s minimum requirements are as follows: Window 7,8,10, 64bit CPU Core i3 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4000, and 4GB storage.
- Fire up your browser and visit https://www.pubglitepc.co/ to download PUBG Lite on your PC
- Click on the yellow download button
- You’ll be redirected to a new page, click on the yellow Download button to begin the download
- Once the game is downloaded, open it and log in to your PUBG account. If you don’t have the account, select ‘Create One’
- After this, click on the Install button. This will install the game on your computer’s local storage.
- That’s it, you can now play PUBG on PC for free